Skip to main content
Library Services Overview
Our librarians and staff are here to assist all who come through our doors. Our service includes a full range of information resources, activities and events for the campus and general community, and personal research/reference assistance.
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our books, magazines, newspapers, journals, DVDs and Instructional Resource Center materials. We reshelve anything you look at.
- Ask questions at the Reference, Circulation, Government Documents, and Periodicals/Special Collections Desks.
- Use your account to renew online
- Enjoy our varied art exhibits.
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think.
- Make photocopies.
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the Reference desk.
- Purchase and enjoy food and beverage from Pippa's or the vending machines.
Regular hours for the library during the fall and spring semesters are:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45am - 12:00am
- Friday: 7:45am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
For exceptions and holidays, please check our General Hours or the online calendar.
Regular hours for the Pippa's during the fall and spring semesters are:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45am - 1:00pm AND 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Friday: 7:45am - 1:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
We have special services available to students at the Amarillo Center.
Suggestions or Comments?
We welcome suggestions and comments about services, activities and resources.
Please use one of our comment forms to email your ideas.